Friday, October 17, 2008

5 minutes off.

Snap!

I am taking 5 minutes off. There will be a quiz tomorrow which doesn't sound like a quiz after all. Well, sorry for deleting my previous posts. Firstly, it was nothing personal really. I just want to get rid of certain entries.(huh?) But really. I just think that certain entries shouldn't be there. Certain pictures should be removed, and those explosive ones too, shouldn't be there.

I am really sorry. That was really immature of me blogging on my anger and letting the whole world informed about that. Problems should be solved personally right? Rather than letting it out here.

Secondly, I just think that my grammar is getting bad. Sudah lama tidak membaca buku. Majalah-majalah apatah lagi. Even my vocabs are bad too.

Thirdly, I just want to get rid of certain pictures. Malas sungguh mahu lihat satu-persatu. Time consuming, I'd rather delete everything.

Lastly, mungkin saya sedang sibuk belajar dan juga bercinta. Hihihihi.

3 comments:

Hidayah's Definition said...

vocab and lala is not good??

weyh perli ke...u tak bace blog i lagi..cam sampah je language i..

haha..

baguslah dah busy bercintaa~

im happy for u!

yeay!

Fhayza said...

hahahah! dayah bila nak sampai sini?? pasti 2 buku pun tak habis lagi citer kat u

eiyna said...

ooo...da ader bf ye??hik3...best ek...language is doesnt matter la..spelling apatah lg..as long as org len fhm...ok what...hehee