I don't intend to swear. Well I used to swear a lot. But it all happened with this one particular incident 2 years back when I decided to stop swearing. (but once in a while of course unintentionally slipped out from my mouth).
I went to study somewhere out of my house after lunch since I couldn't concentrate anymore and my brain couldn't absorb anything further. So I went to my favourate usual place alone since the other half is in Singapore (I have the longest day today).
I did my reading alone, serenely until this one particular tudung girl with short sleeved t-shirt came in, ordered a caremel frap and joined her chinese friend who is an iBook user. And she uses Dell. (well this is no important point here, just to describe the situation). It was freezing cold inside there but melting hot outside, so I was left with no choice but to stay inside and get all fidgety. The annoying part was, the tudung girl was speaking so loud (as usual la, that explains why prayer rooms are always noisy), I can actually hear every story she was telling in detailed. I wish I could join her (hye! Im your new friend, I know what problems you are facing now!).
The thing that bothered me was she mentioned "f*uck" in almost every sentences. It reminds me of my past how I used to swear a lot. But I didn't get all annoyed by that actually except for the fact that her volume was quite loud for a calm place like that. Hearing her saying f*ck in every sentence sounds kind of cool though. Hahaha.
f*ck fu*ck fc%k @#%&%$!
Maybe I should get back to that.
Nyehhh. No I won't.
Knowing that I've hurt a soul last time by just swearing. I didn't know that it would cause so much pain which is kind of hard to forgive. Luckily I managed to refrain myself from keep doing it.
p/s: because of that girl, I had to study management with my ears plugged. Eavesdropping is no good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Faiza! you are no more the girl that used to swear a lot and that's a good thing! poser maut je minah tu! how could someone go on auto pilot and says it in every sentence?
yeah..gila poser~
perlulah cakap kuat2 and nvr forgetting the word.huh
well..have fun studying (thats the whole point u went there right?..right?..)
lol
c yah!
Post a Comment