Since I was a kid, my mum always buy me stuffs in pink whenever she went outstation. Mine in pink and my sister's in blue. But dari dulu lagi, my sister and I suka fight and berebut. Pernah sekali our hairs were pulled by Ayah due to unstoppable fights and berlawan-lawan cakap. Akhir sekali saya menangis and my sister diam. Those were the days. Even though our age gap is 7 years, our parents still beli barang yang sama for both of us. Because nanti gaduh. What I have she has, and what she has I don't really have, because most of the time, saya dapat second hand stuff from her.
Dulu, our parents thought that I like pink and she prefers blue. Tapi sebenarnya, she has turned into liking pink since I don't know when. So now, if I want to buy her stuff (which is jarang la kut, sebab she's an engineer who can afford to buy her own stuff), I will buy something in pink. Sama pun biarlah. Dari dulu lagi kami pakai barang yang sama.
She was my idol back in primary school. Seeing her while I was growing up, what she did back then was something that I must follow. She's smart, UPSR dia straight, PMR dia straight, SPM dia pun banyak A's. Bila lihat kembali, I got straight A's too but SPM sedikit kecundang la. And she's attractive too. When she entered Sri Aman , memang apa yang dia buat semua cool. Except bila dia tukar masuk MRSM Terendak, dia sudah kurang cool. I wanted to enter MRSM too since I got straight A's fro my PMR but mum did not let me because I was having some health problem which shouldn't be disclose here kerana sangat memalukan.
Basically we have been growing up in a same pattern just that Faiza is naughtier, rebellious and independant version of her.
Back to the liking of pink, now both of us like pink, just that saya lebih suka the one yang lebih striking and she likes something softer. Ye lah, saya kan berani sikit. But as we grew up, now my sister is the one who likes to follow what I wear such as clothes, style, shades, bags etc. Cuma selalunya aku yang sakit hati, sebab since I am just a student, I will buy cheap stuffs but she will buy my dream stuffs. Disebabkan badan saya yang kecik dan sekeping, I can never borrow her clothes.
She's my one and only sister, and I am glad of the similiarities that we have been sharing.
p/s: not into pink anymore but still anything in pink will look better!
3 comments:
comel kot header u. so u man..
weh, btw saya sudah tuka jadi http://reenasuriani.blogspot.com
wa..reena buat announcement..hehe
nways.ur story sooOOOo similar to mine and my elder sis kak fara (haku mmg tak suka guna 'pOOon')..
haha.. but we fought all the time..
aku lagi besar dari dia pun dia marah..baju i size M, dia boleyh marah...
apelah nasib aku jadi gemuk dan kena marah sbb dia nak jadi size M juga.. haha
but we all grew out of it..
those were the 'precious' memories..
cant wait to meet u guys. wish me luck!
yess..anything in pink mmg cantek!
Post a Comment