
We are afraid of cats and we had an attempt to overcome it by adopting a kitten that we found at the back of her house when we were ten. Sadly, the cat ran away, even though we fed the cat named Combi by us with expensive cat foods. So, until now, we are still afraid of cats.
She's naughtier than me. But, never went over the limit. She knows her limits. And so do I. Basically both of us are quite the same, except she's a cooler and a calmer version of me.When I am alone, and I feel like laughing over certain funny things, I will call her and laugh, and that is all. Just to share the laughs together. Even when we are angry too.
It's weird.
So far, she's the only one that I've been close to, for such a long time.
So what about yours? Appreciate your childhood friends, you never know what you have until they are gone.
1 comment:
so sweet
Post a Comment