Saturday, September 26, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari raya to One and All! I know this is a bit late, but thousand apologies for any mistakes done, words that might have torn certain hearts, and actions that have offended certain bodies.

So how's raya? Mine is great as always. Raya has always been good if the 1st of Syawal is celebrated at Kampung. Everthing is still tradionally done, the tradition is still there and most importantly, the get together that brings 20 families into 1 house in a day!

Banyak family means banyak kinds. Even tho kids might "menjengkelkan" aku, but senang cerita, tak payah layan ah. Honestly, I don't like kids no matter how cute they can be. But they just annoy the hell out of me. I am sorry kids, hidayah dan petunjuk untuk saya menyukai anda-anda semua belum sampai. hihi. At least, even tho I dislike kids, it is good enough that I am not the type who would scold them. Tak baik tau marah anak orang, cuba kalau suatu hari kita ada anak, orang marah anak kita, kecik ati mak!

Later I will upload my raya pix! Attended Didi's house and melantak lamb banyak gila. Rumah Reena melantak soto banyak juga.

2 comments:

Shikin Hambali said...

i like kids but cant stand those who are mmm if i list them, it'll seem like i hate them more than i could like them. if that ever makes sense to you. but i cant tahan those yg comel. but at the end of the day, kalau mengada menangis spoilt habis, mmg tak le blah la...

Fhayza said...

exactly right! hihi, but i dont know la, i mcm the type yang tgk kids ;"nice to see but dont touch!" hihi. sbnrnya kdg2 i mmg takut kids sebab takut diaorang nangis.hihi