Hello there earthlings! My holiday has just started. Though I am not feeling good because of my accounting paper, but I should just live the life and if anything goes beyond my expectations, I will just accept it.
So yesterday was good. Went dinner with family after exam.
Today will be good and so as tomorrow. I have so many things planned in my head.
To do list:
Kemas bilik. If boleh cat sekali.
Kemas rumah. Polish furniture, lap sana lap sini.
Read more books.
Travel jalan-jalan with COTY. (Fifi Afiq)
Print all past years' questions for next semester's subject. (ini dah berapa kali punya azam ni)
Take more pictures.
Exercise more. Pergi jogging balik. Perut dah ada sikit. Thighs are bigger.Macam malu.
Oh well, things have been good so far walaupun exam. I feel good when I ignored certain stuff. Not that I am being heartless, just that I'd rather ignore than learning about small things that I will not understand why it happened. It's not that I don't appreciate, tah! certain things are better left unsaid. Like I said in the previous entry, I don't need to disclose my problems and and let the whole world informed about it. I might hurt anyone if I do so right?
Going to enjoy my holidays yaw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment