Friday, November 7, 2008

Wed, war and when will I win?

Another Saturday. Relatives are here for my cousin's graduation. Another cousin is getting engaged Alhamdulillah. In other words ; nasik minyak and jamuan besar-besaran di kampung are on thier way! I've always love family weddings, well who doesn't? The only get-together where the whole relatives will be at one place, under one roof.

Oh well, Law paper yesterday was so-so. Pity Faiza she did not memorize all the cases but other questions turned out quite ok. I'm seeing the glass of milk as half empty now, not that I love being a pessimist, but I should stop hoping because it leads to frustration. I don't want to frown at the end of the day because frowning and fretting do no good to me. Oh ya, I should read more books. But time isn't allowing me to do so. As a replacement, I should take the Newsweek subscribed by my brother in-law just to feed my thirst for general knowledge as well as sharpen my vocabularies, but I think it'd be better for me to grab my accounting books.

Fine, perang mungkin bermula sekarang. Another 2 killer papers coming up. I just hope that I can do well though the possibility for me in doing so is quite blurry. I am being a pessimist again. Kita mesti cuba bukan? Jangan hanya merungut tapi yang penting kita mesti all-out.

(the wonderpet's song is in my head now)

It's funny to see girls around my age following the series and humming the theme song wherever they go. It is really ok to watch the series once in a while with your nephews/nieces/cousins but if the series are watched as if it is Heroes, GG, OTH and etc, what are they thinking?

**geleng kepala and faint!**

1 comment:

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar) said...

hahah. lagu wonderpets tu comel! puput suka gila!