OK, upon request, this food picture is for Yusma and Dayah. Ngeeee. Nanti I letak gambar makanan lagi.
And this is for Aqilah. Your wedding invitation has arrived!!! Thank you, InsyaAllah I will come. I miss u ex-roomie! (during Asasi UM).
And this is my attempt in becoming perempuan sejati. Bluegh. I feel like slapping my own face wih this expression.
Classes were cancelled on Friday. Accompanied Felishia pouring money at Bangsar. And she was amazed by the amount of foods I gobbled. I eat a lot you know and I can't seem to stop eating as long as there is foods! (but this time terlupa nak amik gambar foods sebab Faiza terlampau gelojoh, doa makan dah baca ok)


Ok. that is all. I'll continue blogging with more words some time later.
4 comments:
glad it arrived safely to u..
i miss u too bebeh!!
xoxo
aqilah nak kawin! say congrats to her from me!
heeyyyy cantik lah gmbr sopan santun tu!!!
qila: thank u babe!!!
yusma: tuh ah bestnya dapat kawiinn!!!
iza: eh mana ade *malu*
Post a Comment