Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm getting old.

Grey hairs are everywhere on my head. I don't know what does that mean. From my research over the internet, it is caused by the failure of my body to create enough melanin for my hairs. Thank god.

And I am quite cranky too these lately. Easily annoyed and it shows from my face. I hate that I always make face. I hate when I can't pretend. Is this part of the maturity process? Or maybe I've been laughing too much through out my whole life that I suddenly got worn out because of that.

This is not good. Not good.

Not only that, I now have the tendancy to speak my mind out. I was not a bad tempered person but I am now. I used to be friendly to EVERYONE but now not anymore. I hate this changes.

I want to be a 23 again.

Eh tak baik lah merungut! Dosa tau. Then let's focus on the brighter side of life. I should be studying by now demmit!

No comments: