Working +part time = hell tiring!
But all in all, it has been great. At least I am not wasting my time. Well, got to make some change in my life you see.
p/s: Aref, aku rasa macam dah mula rindu kau siot. Shimoneeehh!
So I was thinking, does ending up studying in a so-called-100-top uni can make you a better person? A better graduate, a better employee and a also a better citizen? Studying in Harvard or Oxford itself doesn't guarantee your placement in the top companies either.
I hope next time, those people who are just totally "air-headed" will think twice before leaving some nasty comments anywhere. Do some research, reflect on yourselves before you even dared to type your stupid fingers on the keyboard.
Sampai bila nak mundur? Nak pergi tempat semua nak gempak je, tapi pemikiran kolot. At least, kawan saya independent tau?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
dan saye terharu with the fact that u've ALWAYS got my back. saye sangat sayang kamu :)
saya sayg kamu juga!!!
two thumbs up!
faiza boleh diharap e'en ;-)
agree! weh. u r tagged! tgk page aku!
Post a Comment