For some who do not know, for the time being, I am working and studying at the same time. In the morning I go to classes, in the evening I go to work.
Working in the evening as stated here is not like what that came across you mind just now (yeah, I can see it coming! i can see it!. Nope, I don't work as a bartender, GRO (sebab the other day during class, I was telling Rose " weh aku keja mlm ni, eh apesal bunyi mcm keje pelacur je ni?". ngehehe.
I continue working with the doctor, since they called me up and asked me a favor to continue so I thought, why not?
Honestly, it is tiring. But there is always a good side of it. I earn extra income, my loan money can be invested into somewhere profitable for my future,(IELTS, ACCA or wedding), time will not be wasted and being busy.
During working hours, I can still study since Doctor has been encouraging me to do so. And now, my studies is not affected at all. Alhamdulillah. In fact, I have a better time management!
Apart from that, I learned a lot. Working with doctor. You know that doctor is always associated with giving humanity services to the community? Now I learned more when it comes to meeting people, how to communicate maturely, treat the elderly respectfully and so on.
So when people asked me " why of all places you go and work at clinic?"
Maybe my reason being so is that myself is quite random once in a while, I'd like to try something different than my very own profession. It's fun ya know! Since I am still studying, I can try different things knowing I'll be sitting around my desk with a full set of company's account to deal with in the future.
:) I am tremendously happy with who, what and how I am today. Alhamdulillah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
gud luck..:)
keje n study is a gud thing
i am so damn proud of you lah makcik.
suka weiii u dapat kerja dengan bergumbira, at the same time dapat study dengan jayanya dan simpan duit. yay!
tahniah! kau lah idola ku... respek siotss.. bagitau my mum, mesti dia bangga dengan pujaan hati dia ni.
sha: thank u very much!
sweetkinah: thank u sweetkinah! eh malu la i mcm ni.. *bluek*
Post a Comment