Sorry for the lack of updates! I don't feel like blogging on a frequent basis anymore. Reason being is that I am quite occupied. So Ramadhan has been such a great holy month. Everynight during Tarawih I have this feeling that I don't want this month to end. Nice, sunny but not that hot weather, less hazy, finally the air is clear! Cumulusnimbus clouds can be seen beautifully everywhere!
The Ramadhan bazaar in the evening is one of the reasons why we love Ramadhan. But the sad thing is that, some of the kuih-muih's that we bought tak sedap. I wonder, ikhlas kah mereka ini berniaga? So I decided to make all the kuih-muihs by myself. (my mum is happy with that). Just now she told my sister "Tak payah la beli kuih kat pasar, tak sedap, kuih yang Ijah buat lagi sedap". So terharu okay.
My house is currently macam harewire! On renovation, house is extended, with another room complete with a bathroom (for me! for me! yay!), kitchen is also extended. So rumah sangat dusty and sandy (seperti di tepian pantai). I should get more ideas from ShikinHambali then for my room. btw Shikin, don't forget the KomputerMuzik!
So that is all. Be good during Ramadhan. During Ramadhan, it's good to kurangkan bercakap, so we offend people less. Hence, tambahkan pahala dengan tidak menyakitkan hati orang lain. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ideas for free mali beli beli......
hahahah sudah post pun itu komputer musik
tak tahannnnnn
jgn biarkan rumah renovate lame2. nnt jadi bikini bottom
Post a Comment