This is not going to be good entry, but I need to blog about it anyway.
Title is a direct translation of Newboyz's song, back then. Sejarah mungkin berulang. I remember when I was in highschool, loathed the boy band, decided to make a fool out of their song. But look at tomok now, he proved to us that he really can sing! But that's not what I am trying to share here. So here goes.
We all been through our ups and down, break ups and hook ups, hating and loving, stumbling and rising steadily again. We all went to the phases before.
What we, or I know is that, what is past will remain in the past. But what I dont comprehend here is, why is the past keep haunting this particular person? Why is friendship tied with anyone else can be such a big problem to this person? Why are you trying to break people's friendship?Maybe you are afraid of your-so-called-good-image to be jeopordized?
Stop thinking as if youre the nicest thing on earth. Stop looking for friends when you need anything to borrow but when you dont need anything to borrow you just talk cock.
And stop thinking as if you know me very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
marah ye...sabar :) selamat berpuasa
whoaaaa dont u talk cock with faiza mannnn neverrrr she will prolly chop it off hahahahahha
oh babe. what's life without flaws. this person is everywhere, might be a lil one inside each of us tetapi if u tak tahan then, mmm CHOP IT OFFFFF hahahahha
dydee: hihihi, tak sgt la. slamat berpuasa to u too!
shikin: yeah, shld chop chop the chopsticks off now. so sad la dah tua2 pun org ini masih spt ini. thanks shikin!
Post a Comment