Hello earthlings.
I keep dragging myself to update this blog. Yes. Because I have a life to share with the real world. This blog seems to be quite unproductive.
Last week, I unintentionally broke my watch. Cermin depan dia totally pecah.The pink big wrist watch given from someone from the past. I kept wearing the watch, with the reason of; other watches are out of batteries. Nothing personal, nothing. Was thinking of buying a new watch, but I'd rather save the money for rainy days.
Finally, I can't wear it anymore. It's a sign to me that, when something is not totally mine, even though it came from the past, have become a history, then I should not keep it.
I asked Z before, wether it is O-K for me to wear it, and he said it should be no problem. But as I was thinking, if I were to put myself in his shoes, I wouldn't let my partner wears stuff the ex gave, knowing my level of jealousy is quite ..-through infinity and beyond~ So now, the watch should be at its right place; not to be seen or simply throw it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment