Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am still alive and kicking!

Hello earthlings!

Just done with my second last paper and one more to go!! Pls God help in facing this laziness of mine.

So nothing much these lately. But yeah, I've moved into a new room with an attached toilet. Mak saya kata senang nanti bila nak kahwin dah ada toilet terus. (yes! they have started to think about it tho I haven't!)

To Shikin Hambali : Mangkuk ayun punya sinki tuh I gagal utk mendapatkannya! sshhyte.

So now, the room is not yet decorated, I need some funds, and some time to think about it because for the time being, I am just as busy as a bee sitting for my second last final. (Yeah one more semester to go WITH examination and I'm off to go). So here are the pictures.

This is my old room. I've been in this room since I was 9! So I was emo la during the very first night sleeping in the new room. :( The old room actually lagi "serene" gitu, because it is facing pokok-pokok alongside the Jln Bahagia. Bila stress tengok tingkap. Malam-malam sometimes terdengar suara Aref bising-bising outside Tita's house.



Oh yea, a bit messy. Ignore it. :P

The roses! My mum pilihkan. So sweet la kadang-kadang.

So this is the new room. Colour tersilap pilih sebenarnya.Wanted something a bit reddish, and the wall is actually not thaaattt pink, but due to the reflection colour of purple, there you go, pink and purple. Nevermind, I can accept it. But within 2 years time, IF I'm getting married or something, I'll change the colour.

So Zack tercinta helped me angkat kan all the almari and semua benda. If tak memang tak larat. Thank you! My mum was a bit pelik, saying that Zack punya badan agak kecik but able to angkat everything. Elleh, sebab Faiza pun angkat sekali kut. :P

Well that's all for now. Later whenever I rajin, I'll blog again.

********************************************************

Sometimes, we just have to be patience. Wishes and hopes don't come in an instant. Alhamdulillah. My prayers have been answered. Let's just hope it will last. And more years to come! Amin.

4 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

waahh bestnya dpt ur own rrom and bathroom! i ni dah menjangkau tua pon tak dpt2 lagi k! haih, tunggu kawen baru dpt la ye nampak gaye!

anyway, i like the colour! hehhehe oh ya, nanti i pindah kj, kite same2 deco bilik i plak kaaaay! can't wait!

Syaida said...

Alhamdulillah...aminnnn =))
Love ur new room Faiza! nice nice...
nnti dh siap decorate uplload the pics okie..
best of luck for finals dear

aref khalid said...

nice!

Fhayza said...

thank u e'en syaida and aref!
yeah, nanti bila i practical, ade duit, i akan decorate.. hihi. and i'll post up the pictures! now bilik a bit messy :(