Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wishlist.


Yeah I know people are busy drooling over BBs. I was before but BB is just not for me. I don't want to be too attached with the bbm, facebook etc. I just need a device that includes my music, games and movies that will accompany me when I am bored. I mean, now everytime I go out, I need to bring my phone, my iPod and camera besar malas nak bawak. So with iPhone is easy. Just one device and wallah!


A serious compact camera. But this is more to gatal-gatal purpose. Hehehe. But if tiada rezeki pun tak mengapa. Duit lebih baik simpan untuk masa depan.

yeah, a lappy that probability rosak sebab virus very low.

I need to work my ass out to purchase these things. Kan best kalau parents jenis spoil kan I mintak barang and dapat. : Tak apa, biar hidup susah sekarang. (sedapkan hati). Jadi kerja-kerja-kerja lah!

No comments: