Last night, Tokchu slept over our house. In my room. And she stayed at our house this whole day. Having her here, even though it was only for a day is already enough to make me happy. I miss her presence in our house. She was my guardian, my nanny, my closest companion. She is closer to me than my mum.
And now she is no longer staying with us since year 2006 after 20 years of living with us and raising me up. Having her around even though it was only for a short while, is enough to make me smile and talk more than 1000 words in this house. So today. I have someone to talk to in this house, someone to share my countless stories, and someone who I can show pictures of my other half and friends from my lappy.
Now she has gone back to my uncle's house where she is currently staying. And I miss her already.
My heart is crying out loud begging her to stay here but she has 3 growing grandchildren to be taken care of.
Haish, kan bagus kalau boleh tinggal kat kampung. Hari-hari relatives ada. Tak pun pindahkan satu kampung tinggal kat rumah ini. Hari-hari borak besar, gelak besar, jemaah sama-sama, makan sedap.
One of my 2008 resolution is to be closer with my family and relatives. And Alhamdulillah, I've managed to achive that.
No comments:
Post a Comment