Tonight is the first night that I stay at home. Usually, I will hang out with Fifi, Zack, Afiq and the rest and balik by 12. With the amount of books and magazines that I've already bought, I have no reason not to stay at home and do my readings but well well..life will be too dull to stay at home. I'd rather go out and meet new faces and friends.
The thing about making friends is, it helps you on views toward life. You see, I don't really choose my friends, except if they can be such a pain in the as*, why bother to stick around?
Last week, my mother mocked me for having TOO MANY friends which to me, there is nothing wrong with that. What can I do, I can be described as a friendly person. (but it depends). But as I mentioned in my previous post, mothers will give the worst advice as a friend but the best as mothers. Mothers know better.
I've learned that we should not talk about other people too much. Well, who doesn't? I do that once in while. But I realized that, while we are busy talking about people behind thier backs on what they do, what they wear and what they say, they actually don't even talk about us at all. Why are we being such pessimistic while we can be optimistic? Why are we having grudges on other people, while they are actually having good thoughts about us? Ok la, even if they did talk behind our backs pun, just let them be. We just have to mind and enjoy our own business kan?
There are people we can trust and those we can't trust. So we were told, keep your friends close, but keep ur enemy closer. It's true. In this material world, it is hard to differentiate between an enemy and a friend.
I am glad that I am surrounded with great friends all over. Alhamdulillah syukur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tommmssss i found youu!! can i link you? im very new to this blogging world :( started a while ago, just havent been blogging that much, thats all. hihih
saya orang baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukkan yea? ;)
keep writing!! xxx
weyy!! of course la u can babe!!!! i link u pun slama ni!! ngeee
Post a Comment