skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I just got lost
I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes. -Oprah Winfrey.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sanity.
I enjoy reading Paulo Coelho's books. They keep me sane. Looking forward for the 6th book!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Fhayza
Clumsy, wacky, ordinary, grumpy. Blogging on my views, opinions, important events as well as my thoughts.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(102)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(35)
▼
December
(15)
We should know.
Awal Muharram.
Goodbye 2008.
I believe in dreams.
Sanity.
One of the things.
Syukur.
Tagged by Iza!
Quotes.
Unproductive.
Picnic on Sunday morning.
I miss her already.
Aidiladha and Engagement at Kampung.
Friday.
Well well.
►
November
(12)
►
October
(8)
Blog Hopping.
Adlyna Razak
Aqila
Aref Khalid
Azlul Malihah
Azura Zainal
Azzam
Dahlia Minhat
E'en
Ezlyn Izharudin
Farahana Azmin
Farissa Hussin
Hidayah Khalid
Iza Shahira
Nabila
Nadia & Nadzeem
Nadiah Alwi
Nor Adzwan
Rashida Rafar
Reena Suriani
Rina Salleh
Rose Hazira
Sakinah Abd Jamil
Shikin Hambali Frou frou
Syaida FH
Tasha
Tuty Salty
Tya Ilyana
Yusma sunshine
Zaznuriah Zahir
Famous Faces
freshness factor five thousand
SELAMBAKODOK'S HOUSE
Hello Blog. Babai Facebook!
12 years ago
Followers
nyetnyet
No comments:
Post a Comment