I feel honoured and touched when I met some of my friends and they said " oh ya I tau, I slalu baca your blog!"
Seriously friends, thank you for spending your time reading my crappish blog. *muka tersipu malu terharu*.
I never thought friends + acquaintances as well as stalkers will view my blog on a frequent basis, words couldn't describe how honoured I feel right now. Betul wey, me no joking now. Sorry sebab saya agak selalu delete my blog due to some report upon my so-called-offensive-content.
So I guess, more good memories should be added here and erase those bad ones! I'll promise I'll post up more pictures. I am currently very occupied right now(dealing and catching up with my studies) and Alhamdulillah my business plan is working. Since I've stopped asking allowance from my parents (learning to stand by my own feet), my small stuff helped a bit.
But somehow I feel, why should I stop asking allowance from them? I am still studying btw? But to come and think about it, I should be thankful enough that they have been providing me a shelter which is more than enough, a car that commutes me to everywhere that couldn't be reached by walking and ekesetera.....(etc). So I've been having more than enough and I shall stop demanding. Menyusahkan mereka dari kecik sampai besar, kasihan mereka, it's time to think like an adult.
Jadi, motto for this year, demand less, work hard, play hard (huh?), pray hard, love more, and talk less. (??? wtf?)
Some of the latest pictures taken during Aida dearie Birthday Surprise at her house in ttdi.


if makan memang laju. Sebab tu tembam sekarang.
Ye, makan lagi. Nasib baik dikurniakan cintahati yang menerima "kemelahapan" saya seadanya.
Pictures are taken from Zafry's. Bnyk lagi gambar but these are all yang sempat dicuri.
And yes, I am chubbier than before. Sebab bahagia. Gemuk dan gembira. Again, this is the best relationship. Mari berdoa agar kekal sehingga ke jinjang pelamin. Amin.
11 comments:
bising la! u tak gemuk la e'ah e'ah!
u haven't seen me!
you should be honoured babe, I look forward for my stress-relief reads.
So, post la slalu.
especially gambar makanan. letak banyaaaak2 sket.hehe
weyhhh mna ader gemukkk.. tolonggg lah~~
n juga amin to smoga smpi ke jinjang pelamin n to anak cucu cicit n so on :D
me miss u!
amin!! =))
alalalaaa so sweeeet!! hihihi. so silalah jangan berhenti menulis ye tom? kami sentiasa membaca post post muuuu ewahhh. hihih
yes hun i can see that u are VERY happpyyy with your boboiii, semoga berkekalan hingga ke jinjang pelamin, anak cucu cicit cuitt, sampaiii nun ke akhir hayat, insyaAllah aminnn :))
take care ms lovely. xxx
ekesetera eh? hahahhahahahhaha u ni kan! aku cepuk kang! et cetera la! hahahahhahahah
first and foremost...mana ade gemuk..tlong skit.
secondly, contohila faiza..seorang anak yang baik
thirdly, marila berjumpa.. x nak la terserempak aje.
lastly, business ape yang cik buat skrang? mari lah promote
i love u faiza. i sentiasa baca ur blog! muax
Gemuk celah manenye faiza...u patut tgk i yang konon jek naik tingkat 7 tapi makin lama makin dipam-pam.hihi
wlpon i bz,insya allah i akan selalu baca ur blog! =)
u take care ok..i still waiting for our lunch date!!!hihihi u HUTANG!
Well..i dh xmo ckp psal the gemuk part..sbb mmg sah u x gmuk!
2nd..doing business??All the best k
ermmm..oo yes yes...doa kn u kekal smpai bila2 dgn zack..Amin
-Syaida-
tambah berat sket je kot... tapi happy!!!! hehehehehe i mmg da penah bace blog u la yang :)
adakah u sedang tersipu malu? ;P
shikin : i malu la ni meow grr!!
syaida: thank u thank u!
i read ur blog too neberku!!
Post a Comment