Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am from the 4th world country.

Sometimes when the sadness hit me, all I can ever think about is just to isolate myself in my room. Most of the time now, though I am happy but the world is two-facing itself to me as if I don't have the right to know the actual thing. I do comprehend that things come and go. What I know is that I've tried my very best to stay intact but sadly the world just don't see that.

To one point of time, I hate myself for trying and I hate the world for not realizing. But I always trust that Allah swt has better plans for me. There are reasons for everything. I know I am meant into another world and He wants to save me.

Maybe, and not maybe anymore, but this is the time for me to switch place and alter everything. I never knew it would be this easy as I'd been underestimating myself a lot. It is easier than ABC though it can be quite a pain in the a*s.

I may have become a more boring person now, I know who I am, I have nothing but myself and beliefs. Call me naive, call me 4th world country(??). I'd rather stay this way.

I may not know the latest of the latest trends. May not be a tech-savvy. May not be an ultimate fashionista. May not. May not. But I like it this way. The less I know, the better I feel. Knowledge is still powerful by the way.

No comments: