Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pavilion and people watching

Theres is something about Pavilion KL that attracts thousands of people, be it ours or foreigners. The mall is located at the heart of the city which has been causing traffic congestion ever since it was built. If you've decided to strech your legs to Pavilion during peak hours, I suggest that you should change your mind. It will spoil your mood.

Why? Since KL is not a walking city, walking around in the golden triangle of KL needs a lot of patience. Though padestrian walks are properly provided, but still, we Malaysians are just lack of manners and courtesy, you'll find people walking aimlessly and crossing the road like chickens. Eggs are about to come out!!!

Teenagers and social climbers. Need not to elaborate more. Gathering in front of the main entrance is the in thing sebab boleh leklu sapkoklu! As usual, dslr, skinny jeans and all that indie. And I bet, new profile pictures will be posted in myspace tonight. But it's ok, as long as they don't bother me but they should really work hard on their personal hygene because they smell like a rotten pumpkin. (not all but some)

I now learned that, the best place to sit down, watch people and reflect on things that I'd done in the past is Pavilion. Different kinds of people from different stages of people. What I did back then was even funnier!

Nevertheless..I still enjoy going to Pavilion once in a while. I like the foodcourt, the prayer room and the toilets. The facilities are very convenient.Spending hours in Times bookstore is the closing "ceremony". And no, I don't shop at Pavilion. Miskin la. But marc jacobs is really temptatious!

And today too, I've started jogging again after 2 years of "holiday". Pancit. I should really do something. My thighs are expanding, my waist and arms are getting flabby but I don't mind the chubby face. I am no more fit. Sebab tuh ketibas kut.

Another thing, I should stop buying anything in pink. I've just realized that I have 2 running shoes in pink+black. Omg! I've soo many sneakers and running shoes! And pumps too! And heel pumps too! Gila lama tak pakai, because japanese sandal is the best creation..As the economic is not going well now, I should save more money.(pasrah)

So, hello to healthy dietry and lifestyle!(harkktuih)

No comments: