So I was told by a friend of mine who introduced me to his friends, that I looked and am garang. Well, I am actually flattened(huh? FLATTERED lah! banyak sangat makan flattened ayam penyet la ni) by that. I'd rather being a garang person instead of gedik. Seriously wey, at the age of 24, garang is in! We are not 18 or 19 anymore to gedik-gedik around with guys and control cantik.
I can be said as a friendly person but it depends la. I am sure many of us have encountered with the situation in the social networking say Facebook. Suddenly you have numbers of friend requests from total strangers. What's the whole point of adding people you don't know? Not even acquaintances? I think this people should stop making this habit of collecting friends. I usually ignore them, be it girls or guys. And I know, I am not the only who is doing this (ignoring people). I don't want strangers to comment my pictures with those tacky words. eww.
Maybe they should know what kind of a person I am; gila, garang kadang-kadang, suka kentut, suka burp, tak reti nak gedik-gedik sopan, bukan minah tudung stylo pelik, tak sopan sangat cuma sopan depan mak-mak orang sahaja say mak shida, mak fifi, mak fel, mak reena, mak fiza(mak angkat), dan segala mak-mak yang ada kat malaysia ni lah!
Eee please stop adding u bustrees, I don't need numerous comments on my pictures and any daily rumblings. yuck. I've found the one, and i've already have quality friends. Thank you bai.
new term
minah tudung stylo pelik - hijab,tudung girl who has weird sense of fashion. I don't want to elaborate more. Usually mereka ada geng. And semua sepesen. Sangat mengikuti trend tudung terkini. Bukan macam saya, pakai tudung lama.
1 comment:
hands down at ur photos. sgt cntk pandai tangkap!
eh, u x sopan depan mak i, mak i tetap la suka kat u! be urself k. ppl love u because of u! ehehe
Post a Comment