I love seeing my friends who have quite a number of siblings. Say; more than 2. I mean, their life might be chaotic (contoh terbaik: Reena and Dayah punya adik-beradik lah). Imagine during wedding preparation, gila best wey.
When I looked on myself, sadly I only have my sister. My older sister. We have 7 years of gap. Imagine that? And the best part is, we totally have different personalities. My sister doesn't know much about houseworks or living skills. Nak tengok dia gardening? Weh terbalik dunia kut. Nak tengok dia lap tingkap, mop lantai, masak, memang payah, once dia buat memang amazing lah.
But she has other qualities that I don't have. She knows how to save her money, and undeniably, she is very smart and very outspoken, very good in public speaking. She was one of those yang suka masuk pidato and public speaking and stuff while I'd never been into any. And her English is excellent. (but at home, my family don't converse in English at all, we all speak with our mother tongue; loghat Pahang and my dad sorang je loghat Terengganu). I can be said as shy compared to her. If you think that Faiza tak tahu malu, the sister is worst.
I remember when we were younger, we always fight with each other. Up to the extend that my dad will came up to us, pull our hair together and hantukkan kepala dua-dua. Imagine that? Terlampau banyak sangat gaduh. Tahap dengki masing-masing juga tinggi. Sorang dapat dua-dua mesti dapat. Gila teruk tak boleh blah perangai masing-masing.
My high-school years lagi teruk. Zaman baru nak up. Orang pergi ou, kita pergi ou, orang lepak downtown, kita lepak downtown, but my sister didn't have the opportunity saying that my parents were lagi strict during her time. So she went on controlling me, and nagging on stuff I did and what I wore.
But things changed you know. Once she got married, have children. We are closer. It's her that I will tell my problems to. Share my stories. Lagi-lagi with the existance of her husband yang super-cool, I feel more comfortable now at home. I was so terharu when she was there to back me up from my parents yang tak agree with something that happened to me. She was there giving me those supportive words.
And whatever conflicts among our relatives, she will be the only one who will support. But sadly my relatives just failed to see that.
Even after we had some misunderstandings, she will always tegur me back. Trying to talk to me. Aku ni keras hati tau tak? Dah marah, marah la. Tunngu la 2-3-4-5 hari baru nak bercakap.
I love her very much. Though I have my real blood sister, I don't think Mek (betapa T'ganu nye nama) will never be as her. I do have real blood siblings, a brother and a sister, but belum masa lagi kan nak jumpa. Even muka pun lagi sama compared to real blood siblings. Again, I appreciate her very much. Walaupun dari kecil dulu slalu gaduh, never once in my our lifetime, she slipped out those words such as "ure not my real sister anyway" Never. She never said that. She treats me like her real blood sister. And she will always be mine.
4 comments:
babe, u made me all teary eyess! terharuu babes.. i happy dgr u tulis mcm ni babes.
i teringat zaman skolah when u mcm selalu citer kat i pasal ketidakpuashatian terhadap ur sister. oh, well.. sisters mmg mcm tu kan?
so sweet la you babe. sisters mmg selalu gado nye tu pun tak dinafikan, i punya adik beradik lagiiiiiiilah kuat bergaduh sampai tahap aku takyah duk rumah lagi bagus at one point. hihih. but thats part of life kan. i'm sure kakyu if baca this entry akan nangeh weh tahap tersedu-sedu sbb adik dea sayang dea gila banyak. comel la tu. bluek.
weh dia tak boleh baca entry ni. jatuh ego
OMG! so sweet of you to write on your sister.
terharu... *sob sob* u telah berjaya menyentuh hatiku yg agak keras ini..
masa kita kecik2 mmg selalu je gaduh dgn siblings. insyaAllah dah besar panjang ni, semua baik2 dan mesra2 kan.
Post a Comment