Friday, April 10, 2009

Opened eyes.

I had a meeting (bukan yang formal itu ya?) with my dearest friend after class. The last time I met her was last year. Being such a bad friend I am, I just knew it has been a year since we last met.

I was left with advices which no one ever dares to tell me but she did which; totally useful, I feel relieved. Which;

A good friend is the one who reminds you of your God ; Allah s.w.t. If she/he doesn't do that, then you know the consequances. We won't loose anything.

This might sound a little bit sensetive here but this is just my responsibility to share ok. Honestly, all these times, I hardly accept muslims who drink though it has become such a norm these days but I still can't. Don't blame my kampungness/un-urbanized mind that I have. It is just my principle.But I still can accept people who don't perform their 5 times a day prayers. But to come and think about it, the 5 times prayers are the most important thing in Islam, and jika tak buat maka kafirlah kita. There is no such sayings as jika minum terus kafir kan? No I am not saying minum is allowable and totally acceptable, just which one is the main priority? Tak mengapa lagi if we are still not covering our aurah completely, or any sinful things that we are still doing, but performing our daily prayers is the most important thing as a muslim. VERY IMPORTANT AND NEED TO BE DONE. Solat itu kan tiang agama? Rukun Islam yang kedua bukan? Salah satu rukun takda, Islam tak? Tapi bila agama suruh sambut raya semua orang sambut pulak eh?

Gossiping/mengumpat is really a bad thing. So a friend of mine chooses not to meet too many people to avoid people talking bad things about other people. I admit, I still gossip. Duhh. Gossip itu best kan? Macam seronok. But after this, I will try to kurangkan on this InsyaAllah. Bila lepak gossip 5 jam pun rasa macam 5 minit. But to come and think about it, nasib baik lah saya gossip-gossip pun ala kadar and about orang buat hal ngan saya sahaja. Other than that, I don't think I have the reason to talk bad things about others who don't do sh*t on me. But kadang-kadang tu memang seronok kan? Tapi haish! Tak boleh tak boleh mesti kurangkan! InsyaAllah.

As a muslim, it is our responsibility to keep reminding each and everyone of us. But we always think that we are never good enough to advice people. But actually, no matter who are, we still have to keep on reminding. Ignore with what we are judged with. Just keep on reminding each other. Tak salah.

Stay positive. I realized that I've been downgrading myself ever since I started my degree. So I shall start being positive after this. Lagi-lagi waktu final ini. InsyaAllah.

No matter what happened, even if we have lost our hope and facing our fears, there is only one way at the end, which is to du'a to Allah s.w.t and let Him grant our prayers.

Ok that is all thank you. Let us keep reminding each and everyone of us for future betterments.

6 comments:

Syaida said...

Thanks for sharing fhayza =)

ashieBee said...

hehehe comel je the way you write it! a way to bagi peringatan kat org ;))

but yeahhhh tinggal solat tu mmg unacceptable sgt. especially guys yg tinggalkan solat, how la to jadi ketua keluarga like that kan? hihihi.

gossiping mcm bestttttt! tp after tgk the clip yg they showed perempuan2 makan daging manusia = bergossip pasal org lain, mcm agak disgusting jugak laaaaah. tp, if tak gossip, then byk sgt ckp pasal diri sendiri... nnti mcm riak pulak, show off pasal kiter. how leh? ke ptt kurangkan melepak and buang masa berckp2 kosong :P hihihi. maybeeee kot.....

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

way to go gurl!!

it's a good post btw..
keep writing dear~
sumtymes words may change the world!

take care~

SJ said...

thank you ;)

i lappp youuuuu

kamarul arifin said...

biasa la mengumpat..sebahagian dr hobi harian...hahaha.

Ema Z. said...

i absolutely love what uve got to say here.. let us keep reminding each other yeah :) well done tom, aku bangga wehh. thank you for sharing. hihihi. xxx