I miss my management accounting lecturer Sir Autar Singh. For his religion, dia tu kira macam ustaz la. Alim like that wven pernah masuk mastika talking about his religion. Interesting. As I always love to learn about other religions. (learn aja ok.)
He was the one who started all this acronym thingie like this one day he was asking;
Sir: Do you know how to asnwer that question?
Me: Tau Sir, tapi lupa..
Sir: (pergi kat whiteboard), Oh so you tau tapi lupa aaa...tau tapi lupa...TTL.
The class: Gelak sambil dalam hati, ok buat lawak hari ni.
Since that part, I started to tease him all the way. Like when we are all started to yawn at the end of the class and we need him to stop I will say;
Me: Sir, PSL.
Sir: what is PSL?
Me: Perut Sudah Lapar.
Sir: Ouh..PSL ya... ok we learned so many things today ya..tadi ada TTM (Tau Tapi Malu), DSD? (Dah Siap Dah?), and I wonder apa lagi ada nanti aaa..
Hilarious doh. The best thing about lecturers is that we can treat and talk with them like friends. (ai tolonglah bagi grades tinggi dah puji ni.)
That's my classmate Nataliah and I. And that is Pn. Laily our accounting lecturer. With her I like to talk about environmental issues. She's so much into organic stuff. Interesting person she is.
My mandarin lecturer pun best jugak, sangat cute!
My Economy lecturer yang mengajar macam bullet train and selalu gelakkan I saying " Why Faiza, I see your quiz marks are very good but when it comes to tests you always gone harewire?".
My law lecturer pulak happened to be someone yang sangat muda. 26 years old and currently tengah buat PhD. He is very cool, cakap lagi lah macam kawan-kawan. He even has a Facebook so we always like to hentam him for carrymarks and stuff.
Taxation lecturer, Dr. Rohaya is such a nice lady. First time I suka tax and I rasa tak tu senang (tapi bila exam harewire lah), with her we can talk about government issues on tax, why kena tax kat situ macam tak patut and stuff.
I am soo going to miss semester 5 classes. ok, PSL, MPM (Mau pergi makan)
3 comments:
Kak Pae..
Dr. Rohaya tu Rohaya Md. Noor ke?
it's very lucky of you to get lecturers camni. supportive, understanding (somewhat) n stuff... n funny pulak tu! SGK (spontan gile kot!)
n your 26 year old lecturer tu mesti was a child prodigy ka? hebat tul...
faiza..i'm ur silent reader..
i pun suke lecturer..
sbb tu i admirer nak jadi lecturer now...
Post a Comment