I always have weird dreams though. I think most of us do. Last night mimpi pasal I marah these 2 people from my past (those yang buat aku jadi kurus lidi; duration: 2007). Selalu gila mimpi marah orang yang pernah menyakitkan hati. Macam puas aje dapat marah (dalam mimpi tuh la).
I wish I could be a good friend. But I realized this year, I am being somewhat weird. I have trust issues you see. As far as I know, my heart is still broken. I wish I could express everything here. But sadly this is not the right place to share because explaination and clarification would only bring to idiocy. Myself is my bestfriend.
But this matter yang selalu buat mimpi-mimpi pelik tuh.
I know one of the rules in friendship is : always retun calls and reply text messages.
Even if you're as busy as a bee. But I don't really mind tak reply sebab busy though. Small matter. The thing here is, I sendiri kadang-kadang tak reply text messages. For some reason I think it is not worth replying to those who usually don't reply msgs. It's a karma thing. And if during meet ups pun, busy main cellphone texting other person what is the whole point of meeting up for drinks right?
So that's my reason. Period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh babe, i couldn't agree more with you in this case. u can't expect people to return your sms when you actually tak buat benda tu and questioning others kan. weird jugak ah.
sabar yer kakak.. :P
reena: agak la kan!
miera: hye mieraa!!!! tgh sabar ni..sabar...eh i link ur blog k miera?
Post a Comment