Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jaya 14

Masa kita sekolah dulu, kita memang suka lepak kat Jaya kan. The big blue building though nothing was interesting. Maybe for the sake of Budak BB perhaps? ;)

So today, around 5, some part of the building has collapsed. Part yang kat side Digimall tuh. Kiranya part yang dulu ada guardian, popular, and bawah skali ade famous amos.

That part will be missed. :(

Ok, I malas nak elaborate. Tired lorr.

Oh ya, I haven't blog on my 1st week of working experience in medical world right? Interesting! Now I knew some of the medications!

Napan (eh ke Dapan?)
Aspirin (baru tau this is for cairkan blood, usually orang yg kene stroke)
Beaph
Fedac (selesema mengantuk punya)
Zynor (sakit jantung punya ubat)
ORS (oral rehydration salt-salah eja kut)
Dhacopan

Ok itu je yg came across my mind. I am so loving this holiday job, new knowledge. And plus, the Doctor is reaaalllyy nice. He studied medicine at Belfast Ireland, and he has been teaching me a lot. I love talking to him and have some brain feeding conversations!

Later (with God's will I will blog about it more)

Bye!

1 comment:

Hadiah Pintu said...

Sedih lah itu Jaya roboh...tp the memories tkkn roboh kot. lagi ada ingt adalaaa...