Sunday, August 16, 2009

Apa di atas.

Hello earthlings.



1.Sorry for the lack of blog entries these lately. I've been quite occupied, catching up with studies and working. Juggling me time between the 2. It is not that easy. Plus, I am quite and out-going person that it is quite hard to sacrifice on that matter too!



2.Ezlyn is flying back to Ireland this Thursday, going to miss her a lot. :( I had such a wonderful time during her presence in our hot and humid country.



3.Attended Nad's engagement this afternoon. Can't wait for the big day yay yay yayyy!



4. It has been a year Zack and I been going out. The first one was on 11.August. Time flies like a missile. We've been through ups and downs together. Let's just pray for more wonderful years together to come. Amin. I love you. always. (InsyaAllah).<--well, kita taktau apa akan jadi in the future kan?



5. Selamat menyambut Ramadhan to all Muslims!

1 comment:

SJ said...

laaa.. setahun..

rasa macam lama lagi dari setahun dah kenal dia

congratulations! semoga kamu berdua sentiasa bahagia, ceria dan dapat kawen dan cute babies sehingga ke akhir hayat. Ameen.