Hello readers. I am back from Kampung for Aidiladha celebration. My closest cousin too got engaged on Tuesday. So another kenduri next year. The whole family and relatives will be expecting kenduri every year starting from last year since we all have grown up and are collecting our money for our wedding preparation including me even though my time lambat lagi.
Amin's Birthday.

I was the so-called-mak-andam yang main hentam and photographer yang tak professional.
It was raining cats and dogs but not on the engagement day itself. Maybe my Kakngah is not a fan of budu. In the East Coast area, for we believe that when someone likes to eat budu, there will be heavy downpour on his/her wedding day. So I guess during my wedding day, boleh jadi hujan sangat lebat sebab saya terlampau suka budu. (yeck me if you want).


I managed to finish reading 2 books. A proof that I did not spend my time in the kitchen with my aunties. Guess that the weather has caused me to be soooo pemalas.
More pictures will be uploaded in Facebook.
6 comments:
family anda mmg giler2 eh?
hahaha
best nye family kak pae...
sempoi je....
boleh tahan la juga gila2...hihihi. korang sehat tak?
kite sihat je...
hohoho....best r camtu
1 kepala...
nk wat pe pun on je
hahahha
syiok r cmtu
hye kak!
tak taula akak knl sy ke tidak..
anyway, nice pics that u're having..
hyee!!! kak pae kenal la!! dont worryyy~~ thank u! awak sehat ke?
Post a Comment