Year 2009 is approaching. Time flies very fast, even faster than a bullet train in Japan. As usual, when we mention about new year, we might be brainstorming on the resolution as well. But heck no, I think resolution does no good for me since I am not the one who will stick to that.
All I can say, year 2008 has been a very great year for me. I am not going to list them. Just keeping them to myself. I might hurt some lives whom apprently might not had the same thing or two with mine. Understood that luck does not appear to everyone and who knows 2009 might not be the year for me.But, cheers to all of us for being able to keep up with ups and downs!
We are getting older. I am turning 24 and this-is-not-a-hint. It came across my mind that I haven't been doing many things nor experiencing many one-of-a-kind moments through out my living life. I should get started on that!
Other than that, read more books read more books read more books.
Class is starting on Tuesday after a month of holiday. I should work harder right? My result is not at satisfactory by the way though I passed all papers. It is just not enough.
p/s: missing all my friends abroad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awwww...
i miss u !!!
kak pae, anda sekarang di mana dan course apa? hehe..
sy kat rumah, course accounting yg bodo.hihihi
babe, i change my blog to private. email me ur email so dat i can invite u :) hidayahkhalid@gmail.com
degree kat mane? anda di sem berapa sekarang?
Post a Comment