Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged by Iza!

1) Do you think you're hot?

With this pale and full of enlarged pores? No I don't think so, but I am happy with the imperfections.

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!


3) Why do you like that picture?
It's a self-potrait picture. And my eyes is actually telling something of you can read my eyes.


4) When was the last time you ate pizza?

Last Wednesday.


5) The last song you listen to?
Ashes and Wine

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Listening to the song. Still.

7) What name you would prefer besides yours?
I never think of any. Yet.

People to Tag
Reena

E'en

Zaza

Yusma

Ezlyn


8) Who is number one?
Reena. (hihi) my bestfriend with a good heart.


9) Number three is having a relationship with?
With someone I know. Who can sing very well! (thehehe right?)


10) Say something about number five?

One of my bestfriends. We have been through a lot since high school. A brilliant doctor, dancing queen, and my source of opinions when I need one. Words couldn't describe how great she is as a friend.


11)How about number four
My Idol. She taught me a lot. Studying at the same place as Number.5 which means; I miss them both so much. My sunshine.


12)Who is number two.
Someone I knew since primary school. She's a smart and tough person who had been through a lot and managed to overcome everything by herself.

6 comments:

goblogbyfarah said...

u got beautiful eyes!

Fhayza said...

thank uu!! **shy shy cat**

Zaznuriah said...

omyjod! hahahaha. good one faiza. i shall respond to that tag :p

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

u make me weep...happy tears of course :) never thought someone would think of me that way...i lap u rusky!

Fhayza said...

zaza: haaa!!! hihi
e'en: i lap u tooo!!!

s a n g a i n A said...

hey, skang ni pale is very the hotness tau.. hehe..u bole gang ngn edward cullen from twilight tu.. owhh sexy pale vampire!!