Monday, January 19, 2009

Cempedak di luar pagar.

Hi! How's your life treating you? Good? Bad? Well, whatever the answer is, I hope we all are doing good, safe and sound. Knowing the war is very scary, Isreal has really lost their humanity I suppose. And I now realized that Hitler was right.

Anyway, let's just pray fpr our brothers and sisters in Palestin for that is the best we can do since boycotting can be quite tough most of the time. But as Muslims, I know, we all are trying to accomplish our obligations. Still.

Classes have been good this semester. Lecturers are all funny and they are keeping my eyes wide open during lectures and tutorials. What else what else...nothing much on my classes. But my classmate and I, (I know this can be quite bad actually) we laughed out heart out seeing a girl whom is just an acquantance (we don't even know her name), jatuh terjelapuk right in front of us. We know, it was bad for us to laugh behind her back, tapi seronok tahu?

Why? In UiTM lagi-lagi in my faculty, most of the students do not come from urban areas, and it just not really suitable for the urban kids to talk loudly dalam elevator in English. I mean, if nak cakap English tak kesah la, but if cara cakap macam nak menunjuk kat budak-budak lain, baik tak payah kan? And lagi best gelak sebab cempedak tuh tak mingle with ordinary students.(if you can get the picture like how).

When the cempedak fell down, cempedak too looked just as same as the ordinary people when they fell. Hihihi. So my friend and I helped her and I asked how was her condition in English (with accent pengaruh dari GG) since dia suka sangat speaking kan?

When come to think about it, it was funny for us to have this kind of feeling but we just want to teach cempedak a lesson which; just be friends and mingle with everyone regardless who or how they are. Ingat orang kampung tak pandai speaking ke? Kalau kita jatuh, rupa kita sama sahaja.

No comments: