Friday, January 2, 2009

I am sorry.

Al-Fatihah to a friend named Zaliff Zainal (Zalep) May you rest in peace.

I am sorry for not replying your messages, for not making my time to meet you for coffee or tea while catching up stories. I regret for not doing that while you are still alive. I am sorry for being such a bad friend. I really do.

But I am glad that I called you last year when we bumped into each other. I am glad for the small conversation though it was just for a while. I am glad that I've helped you giving directions to Sri Aman, you were sending your sister to battle of the bands, and I am glad that we are friends. And I am really sorry for everything.

Al-fatihah.

6 comments:

Ema Z. said...

:( al-fatihah.

Hidayah's Definition said...

faiza ni zaliff mana ni?dulu masa tusyen cikgu haq ade gak budak nama zaliff, senior i rase.

anyway, al fatihah juga.

Fhayza said...

bukan bukan, in zalep sekolah manjalara

Hidayah's Definition said...

ok. takziah anyway :)

creme vanilla said...

i'm so sorry faiza!!

Fhayza said...

itsokay ezlyn! babe! how r u ? and how was ur new year's celebration, gosh..i have soo many things to tell u..miss yaaa!!!!