Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year 2009.

The first second of year 2009 was celebrated with friends at a friend's house. It was a small get-together, bbq and fireworks. Reached home by 12.30, you can call me a school kid or a boring person but I didn't want to spoil my mother's mood. That's all.

So we all had fun at a friend's house with the family too. Like it that way because I don't have to witness and see people drinking and got drunk.

Still with curfew and I am thankful for it.

Talk about drinking. It's not that I respect, it's just that I don't mind when anyone told me straight onto my face telling me they drink. It is way better than hiding and lying because it is not me that they should be afraid for, it's The Almighty. But I find it a bit distracted when anyone/somebody talks about their drinking habits or how they haven't been drinking for 30 days proudly and bragging about the experiences in clubs.

Please respect other people. Next time, lets just talk about music since music is an universal topic. Or movies or books or what has been happening in Gaza?

2 comments:

Ema Z. said...

ur nye sounds fun, the chillax kind of fun, i loike :)

nehoo, i sooo agree about the drinking part of your post. i feel you girl. and yes, i guess the least we can do is to pray for them muslims in gaza.. Allahuakbar.

Fhayza said...

thank emsiiee!!! yeah, when is the war going to stop. *sigh*