Monday, January 26, 2009

I choose to lost.

At times like these, Coldplay's songs helped a lot. Thanks to all Coldplay's albums in the iPod. Now they are my latest bff.

I am still hurt by the way. I should be okay by now but it hurts still. I choose to isolate myself, do my own stuff and thinking as well as unbelieving what had happened. If only I could pour everything down here, but too bad it will give no justice.

If only I am a daughter to a filthy rich family, I'd go travel across continents. Learn several cultures and languages,try different types of halal-foods and take stunningly breathtaking photos and make friends will people around the world.

Maybe it is time to change. To look back at myself. Talk less and talk more with people whom can be trusted.

But in the mean time, lets keep on smiling. Because smiling doesn't hurt and it cures people's hearts. But still, I choose to lost.

3 comments:

Syaida said...

hey babe..nape nih?? dont be so down...be strong k..i believe, u know that this is only a test from Allah..be strong k..
-syaida-

Rashida Rafar said...

i like this post babes. short and sweet and the message conveys smoothly.. hang in there babes.

ade hikmahnyaa

Fhayza said...

thank u shida and syaida!
yeah..lets just hope that everthing will change in the future. they will adapt to it kan? InsyaAllah.