Ok la ok la, title is meaningless I know! I am at the highest state of happiness because today is Friday!!! (but by time I blog this, the night is slowly turning into a new chapter).
I've been busy these days. Assignments and stuff, but I am enjoying it. Studying is fun compared to working. It's just that it doesn't bring you money. More submission next week as well as quizzes and tests. I will be MIA again but who cares about my existance now. It doesn't make much difference whether I am there or not though. *ouch*
Well, haven't all of you read about the political issues that are currently happening in our own country? I just think that politicians should stop all these nonsense. Seriously weh, there's a lot more to think about rather than that stupid issues such as the economic crisis, inflation, world war, poverty and you guys are busy fighting on that? And the arising of the Malay issues?
Takkan Melayu hilang di dunia, tetapi Melayu mudah lupa.
This year, honestly is the year that I started to hate the word Malay. Keturunuan Melayu, orang Malayu and all that. Like wth? Racial preferences are not the main thing that will help you in the 6 feet down under. It's the religion.
Why are we so proud of being a Malay yang dalam Federal Constitution itu? Melayu sekarang minum, judi, rasuah, pemalas dan Islam is just a title to them, just because they were born with it. In rukun Islam yang 5, berapa ramai sahaja orang Melayu amalkan sepenuhnya. Jadi, Islamkah kita? Satu rukun tiada, umpanya satu tiang tiada.
Melayu and Islam, jika diamalkan sepenuhnya maka indah jadinya seseorang individu itu. No doubt.
I am not a good muslim after all, but when all these fightings on racial issues, I think they should get back to one. Our religion.
Just my 2 cents. No offense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
melayu mmg mudah lupa. sane sini kutuk mengutuk sesama bangsa. duduk luar negara pun tak nak tologneach other instead buat puak sendiri then tak mau kawan dgn yg tak sebulu. cit! memilih! and so ive heard pasal org politik. now ive lost my respect to them. buat pe? bikin malu malaysia di mata dunia! kan? heee.
ha, itu pun satu hal, dah duk kat negara orang lain pun taknak tolong orang lain, ish gila teruk! apa salahnya make friends with everyone kan
melayu otak tak berkembang! dah nk berkembang pun, still nk control2. sekat bg jgn berkembang. haha
Post a Comment