Hello earthlings!
I am currently on my study break but I haven't been studying since Friday. Just started a few chapters on taxation with Fifi just now. I guess I just need to get my as* out of my dear room to study.
I just need to achieve better results this coming exam. I just HAVE to. HAVE tau tak?!!! InsyaAllah
Kadang-kadang (selalu juga), I really think I should learn how to sabar. And stop being nice to people. So far, all my friends are nice and are well-mannered. I've learned to be a helpful person thanks to Fifi, Reena, Nabila and ramai lagi lah. My friends have thought me alot you know. Seperti jangan berkira, when asking help, ask them nicely. So that's what I do. But I guess that people outside the circle just do not know how to react on this matter. (surprisingly, related person).
I just couldn't believe it happened to me. Rasa nak belasah lempang semua aje.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ko pun highschoolmusical ke?
i think its the in thing now.
ehehhe..love u!
tak, ini bukan highschoolmusica tapi mcm sitcomfamili yang suka mempergunakan relative sendiri
study - mmg nak tido je bila time bukak buku. tensen.
nice - klu dorang mta tlg, buat donno je. klu dah tahap memaksa tp x phm2 jg, lempang je.
tuh la payah betul nak study. in my recent case, i kene paksa ok..mcm geram sangat rasa
faiza! yukenduit!! study hard :)
all the best!
thank u melesme!!!!!!! eh mel, u taknak ajak i baca blog u kah?
Post a Comment