Friday, April 17, 2009

Sha's Birthday

This post should have been put up since Monday but I just like to procrastinate lah.

By the way, celebrated Sha's (my classmate) birthday at Ole-ole Bali. Her fiance` (Fairuz) yang belanja. Her fiance` is one of the guys I met yang teramatlah baik dan sopan santun juga gentleman. It's hard to find superkind guys these days. Though he just got back from badminton training and with a tired face, he can still put up with us and with Sha especially yang sangat bubbly and chirpy (love u Sha).

Here are some of the pictures taken. Cupcakes sedap gila. Thank you Zaza! Now I am one of the regular customers. The base and the icing are both good. They are simple but still, beautiful to the eyes. The aunty sangat lah baik untuk melayan last minute order. Semoga business aunty ini bertambah bagus dan bagus.


cupcakes yang rasa nak beli tiap-tiap minggu buat stock di dalam peti sejuk.

Sha and Fairuz.

Sha's sweet treats!

The girls

The boys

I didn't get to eat a lot since baru lepas 4 doughnuts at J.co (syabas!). I know people will say I am kurus, but trust me, I need to loose my weight. My normal weight usually 50-53 and now it's freaking 57-58 (see how happiness brings me), but I still need sebab total fat accumulation in my body dah banyak, seluar semua tak muat. But I am still thankful that though naik badan, perut tak buncit lengan tak lambai-lambai, but naik kat kaki lah masalah dunia nya.

Ok, I am going to work out. (by doing house chores, nak pergi jogging malas bangun pagi, nak pergi gym takde duit baik save duit untuk makan)

6 comments:

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

cute cuppies!!

i lyke!!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

eh? macam kenal je cuppies tu? beli dari aimi eh? hehehhe..sbb i slalu, i repeat SELALU gile beli dari aimi...hahahhaha!

Fhayza said...

ouh anak dia nama aimi ye? hihi, i beli dari maknye! sedap weehhhhhhh kan?

kamarul arifin said...

cis..malu aku.berat ko lebih lg dr aku..aku cuma 50 aja.ko da smpai 57..superb!haha!

Hadiah Pintu said...

baik save duit utk makan?? boleh tak nak tergelak coz u were talking about losing weight at ur previous sentence..hee~

Shikin Hambali said...

i pon nak fridge penuh cuppies!!! terliur sial pagi² cissss.....