Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I call it love.

Happiness comes to those who waits.

Heard the phrase before. Never comprehend them deeply until now. Recently, I've been hearing tonnes of good news. And it happened to me too. (so lets talk about something happy here)

Love is a very simple word but actually, it is hard to find someone who will really love you sincerely, whole heartedly, and most importantly ;loyal. Susah ok, lelaki sekarang susah nak caye. Yang kunun baik pun, kat belakang rupanya dah lama sms perempuan lain.

We went through years of relationship (years; more than 2), went through thousands of laughters and tears together, but only to find out that the relationship wouldn't last and so, putuslah. But when the right one datang, sekejap je.

And actually, kita tak sedar pun, that actually the right person tuh has been waiting for us, has been having crush or apa-apa lah nama yang berkaitan dengan jatuh cinta but apa yang dia boleh buat was just looking from a distant aje.

Ok lah, I might not be good at describing things about love. But I have my points! I have it! I have it now!

Now that I understand. We don't have to search for the right one, we don't have to have someone with every criteria that we want, we don't have to search the right one among millions of people, because when the right one has arrived, he will just be in front of you. And kadang-kadang among our friends sendiri pun. And even bestfriends.

So, the one yang sanggup tunggu for years, witnessing us went through numbers of break ups and stuff, is the ONE.

That's why, bila decision untuk kawin sekejap aje, because it's simple; they've found their true love.

So those who are in relationship, appreciate your partners. Your girlfriend/boyfriend. For us girls, please treat your boyfriend with care, laki bukan untuk dimarah, dibebel, disuruh itu ini. They are for us to respect and support and most importantly to love.

Ok lah ini entry macam tak boleh blah punye jiwang. But it came from my heart you know. Prolly because I miss my amazing BF who is very busy studying so much.

Talk about my Mr.bf, I knew him since I was in high school. He was always at Zana's house being a parasite. Looking at him years back, he was so selenge. And I never knew in the end I will end up with him. And he is my cinta-lautan-api-sanggup-kurenangi wey. Alhamdulillah tolonglah nak kawin ngan dia je weh. Jangan main-main eh, anak muka mix nanti.

p/s: entry ini tak boleh bagi zack baca doh jatuh ego.

12 comments:

Iza Shahira said...

hahaha comel nyaaa. anak mix. ok, dont forget me. kad kad kad. invitation card. wedding card. hihi.

Zaznuriah said...

and i couldnt agree more! :))) comel gila please! hehe!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahahahahha bagi tau zaaackk! kuang kuang kuang! no la, bagus, saye suka :)

Syaida said...

As u said, "ini entry macam tak boleh blah punye jiwang" but x kesah la jiwang ke pe kn..but btol pe yg u mentioned....
happy for u dear..i pon doakn u kawen ngn zack.. :)))

Shikin Hambali said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jangan bagiiiiiiii nanti die kembang semangkuk dowh! heheheheh

so sweet :) I feel happy that youre happy! eminated :)

Fhayza said...

iza: haa..insyaAllah kalau i kawin u ngan apek mmg dlm list lah!
zaza: thank za!! i still terharu lagi with ur case ok. and my classmate too mcm ur case
een: hihi jgn btau dia!! thank u e'en. praying for u too!
syaida: thank u syaida!
shikin: thank u shikin!! hope to c u tak lama lagi!

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar) said...

you got your point there. i couldn't agree more la kan! betul, its doesnt mean r/ship sampai 6 7 years tu kawen (insyaAllah kalau ada jodoh) maybe jodoh kita dekat2 je. awwwwwwwwwww. but i love faiz! i do! hihihi.

anak mix part cannot tahan. love you babe, always! i bukan je doakan u kawen dgn zack, kalau boleh skang jugak i suh u kawen. :)

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar) said...

blearghh typo. it doesnt mean. bluek

Fhayza said...

na: yeah, but yg rship btahun dpt kawin in the end tuh pun terharu, bayangkan betapa banyak nye lautan yang telah mereka renangi wey!

yeah i love u and abg hensem too!!! eee anak korang mata sblh besar sblh kecik! hihi. ku doakan kebahagianmu wahai sahabat. i love u!!!

Hadiah Pintu said...

ADeyh, bace blog u macam kene tempias kat i juge~...heee
110% true. the one is actually right in front of us the whole time, kite plak sibok nak tgk jauh2...

all the best with u and Zack! :D
anak mix weh, tak tahannnnn

Hidayah's Definition said...

seghonook dgr faiza cant wait to dapat anak (ehh?) hehehe..takde lah.. m so happy for u.. rasa nye byk org nk going through this phase.. aku jelesss!!!!

SJ said...

weii.. kamu ni suwiiittt nak mamposss..

i ingatkan SELENGE tu english word tadi. hihihih

i sukaaaa u kawen dengan zack. semoga berbahagia ke anak cucu cicit anakkepadacicit cuit ciot dan selama-lamanya dunia dan akhirat