Best betul lah bila holiday. Boleh bangun suka-suka hati what time, petang tengok movie, malam baca buku or lepak-lepak. Kan bagus if begini selalu.
Alhamdulillah got myself a temporary job to do during this holiday. I can't wait to start working, to learn new experience. Lagi-lagi seronok sebab not in my field of study. Will be learning the ay-bee-see of medicine. So for the mean time, I should head myself to kamdar and buy some materials for my sewing baju kurung lesson.
And learning to play some musical instruments. went to Afiq's house the other day dengan niat nak belajar, last-last duk gelakkan Maisaroi dengan Fifi and then tertido kat couch.
My internet connection macam syaitandurjana now, it's very annnoying because I can't seem to do much.
Should start packing tomorrow! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cik faiza keje ape cik faiza?
yeay! congrats! ehehe. anda kerja di mana?
waa blaja menjahit dan bermain musik calon menantu yang ku-ingini....... keje katne babe?
yusma, shida, shikin: kerja kat klinik wey!!!! hihihih
nak packing g mane?????
ooo. have fun babe!
Faiza, i balik next friday! tapi 2 minggu je :(
Post a Comment