Thursday, May 21, 2009

Points taken.

For the time being, I am just being very grateful of everything that God has given me, that I am afraid of loosing any of them. I am just protecting all I have and tell me, is it wrong for me to keep my belongings that I own since years ago?

For many times I tried to so many things to get things back like how they used to be but somehow luck was not on my side or maybe the sense of appreciation was invalid in certain lives. So I decided to call it a quit.

Just put it this way, you have a precious stone that you've been treasured for so many years, and you don't want anyone to touch it, just because they can't seem to appreciate theirs .

It might happened to other people, but I just do not want it to happend to me.

2 comments:

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar) said...

I feel you. ceeeeeeeeey. if i were in your shoe, i akan rasa gitu gak but whatheheck la kan, now baru dea rasa apa yang dea buat, karma girl karma!! ape kah i merepek ni babes pepagi ni? good morning sunshine! bubur seround before fiza start shooting k?

Fhayza said...

thank u reeena!!! alright!! mmg sememangnya!