Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fuckerulrazi al-babirudin.

:)

Improved. But there is a lot of spaces for improvement. I wonder when actually. It's just to me that, when everyone else can aced it, why can't I? Fuckerulrazi betul.

Alhamdulillah for the exam result anyway!

There is always 2 sides of everything kan? I've been facing this difficulty of doing things I don't really like. But it's good you know. By far, I know my capabilities of forcing myself into the highest level. Though I might not be a straight A's student but I am glad for things that I'd done.

"Kadang-kadang, orang yang paling kita sayang lah, orang yang paling susah kita nak sayang".

But tell me, how far being a super excellent student can guarantee a person in the future? How far it can bring them? I am not saying this because I haven't got my CGPA of 4.0 yet, but it's just my curiousity that kills me. But my hands are down for ; interpersonal skills.

1 comment:

aref khalid said...

i like that kadang kadang one liner.