He turned a year "younger" today. May you have the best birthday this year. And I will try to make it the best of the best.Blueekk!
First of all, thank you for approaching me while I was so difficult to reach, thank you for looking and waiting for me, thank you for loving me, thank you for taking care of me, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for putting up with my mood swings during my pms, thank you for all your prayers during exam, thank you for your ears and shoulders, thank you for listening to my rants and seeing and hearing my tears especially before I sleep, thank you for being yourself and I can be myself too and most importantly, thank you for being the best of the best, making me happier. I've never been this happier and I am truly grateful for your existance in my life.
You've seen the best and the worst in me.

I love you sweetheart. Always do. Happy Birthday love!
11 comments:
saye nak nangis..i'm so happy for the both of u!!!! muah muah
aww e'en, dont cry..igt, sblm nangis..ingat sunflower!thank u e'en! we love u so muchh!!!
aishhh so sweeett gila pls. Happy birthday Zaakir!
Thank you for always being there/melayan/menyayangi faiza because I know I'm not always there for her. love you both and hoping for the best for kamu berdua.
Happy birthday again Zaakir!
And faiza, I've never seen you this happy since long long time ago.
reena, thank u very much, that is very sweeeettt of u to say that, im tearing now..reena, u r always there for me, existance doesn't count but the thought that is.as i told u b4, ure always a wonderful/great/fill-in-the-blank-please friend. uve never failed to txt or call asking me how am i doing and such.
yeah, ive never been this happy b4 kan? i am profoundly happy Alhamduillah. happy with him and blessed with great friends like you girls.Syukur..
saya suka bila anda happy.
dan betul cakap mereka, ive never seen u so happy before.
miss u badly!
anyways,i just tagged u. kalau rajin,sila lah :D
dayday!!! nanti sy akan buat!
yup lemme quote reena and dayah. ive never seen u soooo happy like this before. and this time it really shows in ur face, from ur sms, and ur facebook status, etc.. sigh. sgt best bercinta kan.
happy bday zack! present awak adalah faiza! take care of each other!
soo happy for u guys..
semoga berkekalan hingga ke jinjang pelamin..
be gewd, be safe
muahhx!!
oh so lovely!!!
cmoga bahagia...hehe...nak kawin jgn lpa jemput ak lakk
mak datok! jiwang karat seh minah ni rupenyer! ingat kn hardcore macho.
kui kui kui..jumpa blog hang from my wife's.
ur so lucky to have Zack..altho i question Zack's luck for having u. huhuhuh.
nnt guwe singgah lagi kutuk2 ek. peace.
Post a Comment