Ini dulu. I always tagged along. Kacau daun.

*
*
*
Chak!

Sekarang tidak lagi!

My other half. I stole his picture from his Fb, because this is the picture of him doing what he really likes. Never thought of meeting anyone like him. We have so many similiarities. Where can I find someone who can eat sushi and drink milk at the time like me? He's the one. We can spend hours in bookstores, hours in silence, hours speaking a languange that is not even existed, screaming for no reason in the car, we share the same taste in music, (that includes our interest in guitar hereos) studying together during finals where most of the time I fell asleep, the one who accepts me for who I am, putting up with my retardness and the humiliation he might get in public (that includes of me dancing stupidly but he does that too).
And someone who is a retarded too. BBlluueekkkk!
Yeah, we will make a good team.
Yeah, we will make a good team.
9 comments:
glad to know my faiza is happy :)
saya juga sangat gembira untuk anda.
rinduu~~
awwwwwwwwww :)
i'm happy u guys make the best of each other :)
woww wow weee sweeeettt sgt! nak kawin jgn lupe iza hihihi. =)))
commmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeelll sgt korang!!!!
kawan-kawan, thank u!!!!! ***muka malu malu meow**
cute nak mampus kot. congrats and happy that u are soo happyyy.. tunggu masa je
faiza i'm thrilled!!! my instincts about him were so right laa.. from the start i rasa dia seorang yang sgt baik. hebat!! love u!!
yeah lyn! he is such a great person, u guys (u, zana, fifi) were right when I 1st brought him to meet u guy xcept zana dah lama kenal.hihi
Post a Comment