Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last weekend.

Pictures from last weekend. Helping out Shalia selling her cupcakes at Youth 09.And also my birthday surprise(Thank you Mr.boyfie and friends!) at Delicious Bangsar. And thank you for the lovely birthday wishes dear friends!










I had a great weekend and followed by a disaster Monday that has caused me pains that has hurt me so much that I cried the whole day+night as well as skipping classes (the whole day) but ended up at One Utama watching a movie. Why bother attending classes but concentration is absent? But now, I should go on with my life and let the time tells. And my friends are always the best regardless who, what and how they are.
F*ck discrimination!

3 comments:

Hidayah's Definition said...

happy birthday again faiza sayanggg!!

muacks!

maDemoIseLLe rFa said...

hapPy birthday to yOu
*new fwen*
\(^_~)/

Melissa Mazlan said...

happy birthday faiza!=))