Meow.
Grr!
I am not going to post on cats, I am afraid of cats. What I am trying to post here is about copycats. Copycats here is not about your friends imitating your favourate phrase or your friends following what you wear and things alike. But it's about those pathatic internet users who are copying your stuff posted in the internet.
I was blog hopping here and there since I've nothing better to do and found this one blog which the owner is nagging about her copycat case. But hers is about someone who've been using the same content for blogs (every entry,just some minor alterations). Mine was about this girl using MY PICTURE as her DEFAULT PIX and claimed that was her. At first, I was flattered but as I went through her page with tacky captions such as "Amciam make-up mata baru, ada gaya2 reformist tak" and " marilah hantar rombongan meminang". O em gee, how tacky can that be? Nak merempit jangan lah pakai gamba orang bukan merempit.
I was so pissed of, and the best thing was the girl posted her cellphone number and too bad, I am not going to keep quiet, so I called her like sooooo many times, texted her, and of course, posted many testimonial on her friendster saying "KENAPA GUNA PROFILE PIX ORANG LAIN" and "have your own identity will you?".Other than that, I also found out she posted my picture which was taken during french fest saying that was her in Singapore.
Sedih sungguh. It's not that she is uneducated, she's studying medicine and her English is waaayyyy better than mine which is simple English. I suppose she'd read so many books but not Cyber Law books. Now I know how cyberlaw is important to us, users.
But she is a coward. She never picks up my calls. Baru dia tahu dia cari pasal dengan siapa. I may look nice and innocent but once somebody has gone over the line, they will get something from me. And now her friendster account is deleted. And from stalking, I found out she has facebook account and it is not a private account. So I am keeping track for that of her account, once aku tahu dia pakai gambar aku lagi, siap kau. I have her phone number.I know her face (she's nota bad looking person after all) and I know she is from Subang.
Seronok cari pasal ni, lagi-lagi dengan budak hingusan macam ni.
Come on, you have to have your own identity right? At least la if you want to use other's pictures, acknowledge the person at the first place. Haish, belajar pandai-pandai benda basic macam ini pun tak boleh nak fikir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMG!OMG! sumpah dia amik gambar u? i nakkk tgk plss sape minah ni! gileee kot faizaa! scary pun ade! ehehe.. and kelakar pun gak. dia peminat u kot babe
pelik and takut :(
good luck tomm, may the force be with you!! :)
hahahaha ema!!!!! ure funny!!!
shida: nanti i bitau u ape name dia kat facebook.gila wey minah ni
OMG!! Babe,serious ke??? cant believe wujud gk org mcm ni...haisshhhh..btw, i nk tau gk who is the gurl..can? :D
-Syaida-
ok ok it was me, i'm from subang.
just that i dont have fair skin, nor hazel eyes like rusky.
so, how?
LOL!
bongok lah e'eenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
looking from d'other side, wheeww she adores u!
hahhaha
Post a Comment