I freaked out last week to know that my Body Mass Index (BMI) indicated that I'm overweight. Now I do sound like a total bimbo bitch right? Thehehe. That's because I'v never been overweight. I eat a lot and somehow my mind couldn't stop my desire to eat. Lagi-lagi sekarang di mana sentiasa senang hati sahaja. Alhamdulillah.
What I did last week (after tau), I controlled my dietery knowing that I love to eat. I ate less carbo, drink loadsa plain water, soymilk, fruits and jadi active nak mampus termasuk dengan rajinnya basuh kereta parents, mop lantai, and some stretching (a bit of yoga yang tak seberapa) and yaaayy! berat turun 2.5 kg. Jadi sekarang dah normal weight. Lalu boleh makan banyak lagi!!!!!!
I went for a job interview untuk buat kerja data entry (jangan main-main ya), a job so simple yet to have a very "schematic" interview process. Lets pray that I will get the job. Went with Hajar (my bro-in-law's sister), but I'd like to call her as my cousin aje lah. I need the job. I need to collect money untuk kawin and sambung study pls pls pls pretty pelis.
Ok, some new pics. Ini pun dari camera orang. Pictures are taken from Zafry's, Fel's photographer and Aida's. During Fel's engagement. Fel is my very close friend and I love you Fel!




Mari kita doa Fel and Afnan will kekal sampai ke anak cucu.Amin.
p/s: Dayah! sorry jarang update! kesian u. ini update untuk u jugak! Can't wait for u to get back!!!!
4 comments:
amboi..mane satu yang tunang ni?? heee..baju kaler same jer.. en. tunang, sila jangan salah orang wokey??
heee
p/s: wow... loss 2.5 kg? baper hari u buat aktiviti kasi turun berat tu?? impressive!!
have a good day dear!
alohayyyyy~~bdn aku pon da byk melambong lemak weh~~~~wiso jugak neh
btw member ko fel ne cun giler weh. tahniah kpd beliau.
alaaa nak lose weighttt gaaak!!! haiiihh... terima kaseh kerana updatee blog... sayang faiza!! haha.. ok ok.. good luck on that job, m pretty sure ur gonna get it ;)
cant wait utk pulaaangggg!!!
Post a Comment