Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kamu salah orang barangkali.

All right then, these lately I just don't have the time to blog anymore.

Early morning I will jog then I have to go to work, then 5 hours break will be at home doing all the house works since mum is not in town (even when she is, I still have to be at home, helping her, she's getting old you know, can't expect her to do everything), evening will go back to work, and after that only I have time for myself.( preparing resume, do the searching stuff for my future undertaking, lepak pun dah jarang bai, movie pun dah tak pergi) So basically, I am busy and I am happy that I am busy. Because I can feel tired. When I feel tired, I think less and I worry less. And when I worry less, I forgive people easily. Like right now.

Being busy and tired are like some sort of meditation to me.

Basically, please understand. Because I totally can understand when other people are busy.

I prefer things to be simple. No hassle and practical. And I don't like myself not feeling happy because I dislike myself the most when I rant/fret/complaint. You know such negativity is not good for our whole self-immune system right?

I am a very simple person but I have this freaky complicated mind. I wear simple stuff, do simple stuff and every single thing is simple.

Oh talk about what I wear, I was told that somebody saw me somewhere, but bukan sy. Here's the tips:

I only wear long sleeves
I only wear tudung panjang
I walk on my selipar jepun everwhere
I don't wear skinny jeans
I don't wear tudung ; syria/ekin/mawi/sharifahaini/waheeda/bienda/acappan/akhilhayy/maziawati lalala hey hey

If you saw me wearing like those, then that's not me ok? hihihihihi

Smile!

5 comments:

Syaida said...

ur frens love the way u r dear... =)

Shikin Hambali said...

hheheheh so cute... hamik kau, list semua tudung² errr "popular" tuh hehehhehe

Shikin Hambali said...

Oh ya girl, when ure fee tgk lah The Synchro Psycho Show! Episodes 7 & 8 da kluar. watch at www.youtube.com/synchropsycho

:*

Melissa Mazlan said...

hehehe..i wonder tudung accapan tu mcm mane=p

wosh hajiwa said...

akhil hayy da kai tudung?